MANAGER INFECTION CONTROL
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/14/2016
END DATE 3/29/2017
Meridian Health System, Inc
A day in the life of a Manager of Infection Control at Meridian includes:
* Performing surveillance of the hospital population for infection
* Presenting data
* Planning, organizing and managing Infection Control/Epidemiology program services
* Maintaining professional relationships with all departments
* Maintaining up-to-date knowledge for the practice of infection control
* Ensuring appropriate supervision and case consultation
* Managing within the established infection control standards and management protocols
* Supervising Infection Control program operations and staff
* Adjusting staffing to departmental needs
* Performing analysis of Infection Control Data
* Current and valid Nursing License in the State of New Jersey is preferred
* Bachelor's Degree in a related field is required
* Infection Control experience is a must
* Certified Infection Control practitioner is required
* Five (5) years of acute care experience is preferred
* Two (2) years of infection control experience is required
* Research experience in Infection Control and epidemiology or public health is a plus
If you feel that the above description speaks directly to your strengths and capabilities, then please apply today!
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. Applicants and employees are considered for positions and are evaluated without regard to mental or physical disability, race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, genetic information, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status or any other protected Federal, State/Province or Local status unrelated to the performance of the work involved.