MANAGER PT ACCTS BILL
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/3/2016
END DATE 10/20/2016
Meridian Health System, Inc
Tinton Falls, NJ
* Manages all Revenue Cycle Training development and implementation.
* Maintains policies and procedures for Patient Financial Services.
* Ensures yearly evaluation and updates of all policies and procedures for Patient Financial Services.
* Develops and maintains formal Revenue Cycle Training Program for new and existing employees.
Performs on-going Patient Financial Services Quality Assurance audits to access quality of work performed and determine training needs. * Develops and designs educational offerings based on needs assessments and/or organizational/departmental requirements, the educational process, and principles of adult education.
* Organizes regular, periodic compliance audits for claim development and submission & reimbursement
* Manages the Coordination of all Patient Financial Services new employee training, ensuring consistency and appropriate detail.
* Functions as a liaison between information system and internal system groups to ensure system changes are incorporated into policies and procedures.
* Collects various payer bulletins and distributes them to the appropriate staff member(s) and the Director of Corporate Compliance as well as keeping a copy for record.
* Schedules monthly sessions to review payer bulletins with appropriate personnel to ensure uniformity or single interpretation.
* Bachelor s degree in business administration, education, or healthcare administration.
* 5 plus years in corporate compliance preferred,
* 5 plus years employee education/training and managed care required.
* Computer proficiency.
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. Applicants and employees are considered for positions and are evaluated without regard to mental or physical disability, race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, genetic information, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status or any other protected Federal, State/Province or Local status unrelated to the performance of the work involved.