MANUFACTURING TEAM LEADER III - RBY/Assembly
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/17/2016
END DATE 11/30/2016
* Provide leadership to RBY/Assembly team
* Daily interaction with the department Team Lead and Supervisor to maximize productivity and prioritize daily activities.
* Mentoring team to troubleshoot and fix processing problems.
* As required, making sure all factory order packets are printed and ready for upcoming orders
* Providing guidance and increasing factory orders based on production demands
* Reviewing completed factory orders and verifying reported production. If necessary, make adjustments to reported production
* Assist in changeovers and setups.
* Training all associates on duties and responsibilities with all job classifications. This would include any new equipment such as cameras, auxiliary equipment, as well as new procedures
* Lead Daily G.O. Meeting
* Participate and lead continuous improvement initiatives through TEOA
* Attention to 5S, Safety Standards and fair, firm and consistent enforcement of company and plant policies and procedures
* Inspect molded product using dial calipers, micrometers, and hard gaging as prescribed by the quality inspection plan.
* Complete Weekly Preventative Maintenance tasks for assigned equipment and closing of Action Items found during audits
RESPONSIBILITIES & QUALIFICATIONS:
Education / Experience:
* Must successfully complete print reading and demonstrate measuring skills.
* Must successfully pass Bennett Mechanical Testing.
* Attention to 5S+1 and teamwork is required.
* Must successfully pass color blindness screening
* Must be able to lift a maximum weight of 55.1 lbs
* Must be able to push a maximum peak force weight of 107.9 lbs
* Must be able to pull a maximum peak force weight of 82.3 lbs
* This position will require frequent extension of hands / arms between knee and shoulder level. Holding and grasping with hands occurs frequently.