MARKETING & SALES ANALYST
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/10/2016
END DATE 1/25/2017
Groupe SEB USA
JOB DESCRIPTIONTefal, T-Fal, Krups, Rowenta, Moulinex, SUPOR, Arno, All-Clad These brands are part of the daily life of millions of consumers in more than 150 countries. With 25,000 employees and over 4b sales annually, Groupe SEB is the leading worldwide manufacturer of small domestic appliances and cookware thanks to the strength of its brands, its drive for innovation, its international growth, and its vision for the future.
The Marketing & Sales Analyst role will be to provide creative, analytical, and sales support to Marketing Manager and Sales Managers. Specific duties include:
* Utilize sales data and information to provide analysis and recommendations to key retailer strategies & product assortments
* Analyze & report company sales information
* Research, aggregate, and provide analysis on market, competitive, retailer, and product trends
* Provide strategic recommendations based on sales analysis, industry trends, and market research
* Provide support to sales team by responding to daily account & retailer requests including: product samples, account meeting analysis & materials, new product set ups & product information requests
* Trade Show and Media Events support assisting in the event planning process from concept to completion
* Work closely with vendors, including print shops, caterers, and service providers to negotiate best costs
* Support in special projects & marketing initiatives as needed, such as content creation, campaign launches, social media & website support, and product testing.
* Collaborate closely with the buying team & creative coordinator to develop creative solutions for packaging needs, POP material and other sales and merchandise driven material
* Bachelors Degree with a preferred concentration in Business / Marketing / Sales / Management /Finance / Communications Marketing with at least 2 years experience
* Proficiency with analytical data manipulation using MS Excel is a MUST
* Proficiency with MS Word & PowerPoint
* Proficiency in Google analytics and wordpress platform
* Spanish language a MUST with strong written & oral communication skills
* Excellent interpersonal skills & enjoy working with a variety of teams across organization
* Excellent project management skills: ability to manage multiple projects with overlapping deadlines
* Strong attention to detail, flexible, adaptable, & creative
* Knowledge & experience in social media platforms and creative programs (Illustrator, Photo Shop, etc.) is a plus
Education: Bachelor%27s Degree
Experience: 2 years minimum