This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/17/2016
END DATE 12/7/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Tennant is a recognized leader in designing, manufacturing and marketing solutions for industrial and commercial markets, with more than $820 million in annual revenues. With a vision to become a global leader in water-based sustainable cleaning and other technologies, Tennant creates innovative solutions, such as our ec-H2O products, that are changing the way the world cleans.
Tennant employees work to create a cleaner, safer, healthier world. Tennant is a company that cares about what it's doing, and the sustainability of its products, and works every day to develop new solutions that clean exceptionally well, but don't damage the environment. Employees of Tennant Company work with a spirit of Stewardship. Very simply, Stewardship is a filter for our actions and decision-making, as we strive to leave things in better condition than when we found them.
JOB DESCRIPTION AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The position is primarily responsible for planning materials and material replenishment. Requires judgment in determining work methods, performing daily tasks, and improving processes using data driven decisions. May have full responsibility in functional process improvement projects. Demonstrates an understanding of complete Supply Chain.
* 4 year degree required and 3-5 years experience
* Advanced computer skills with experience in MS Office, ERP and Reporting systems (SAP highly preferred)
* Knowledge and experience in execution and application of lean manufacturing tools including pull systems and PDCA thinking, Value Stream Mapping, PFEP and Kanban systems preferred.
* Strong communication skills through written, verbal and listening, and presentation techniques
* Negotiation and conflict management techniques between two or more parties in a manner that provides a win-win solution for all
* Take responsibility of daily works and completes on time in a quality manner.
* Strong aptitude and initiative in implementing process improvement and problem solving
* Ability to work in a cross functional team and matrix management structure
* Ability to adapt effectively to changing business situations and goals
* Willingly accepts assignments that will expand capabilities
* Actively participates in creation of own development plans
* Work with suppliers to discuss performance and provide feedback using metrics and data
Equal Opportunity Employer
Tennant Company is an equal opportunity employer. Employment decisions are made on the basis of individual skill, ability, reliability, productivity, and other factors important to performance. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, physical or mental disability, age, veteran status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, genetic information, gender identity, or any other basis protected by state or federal law or local ordinance.