MCC Commercial AR Specialist
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/15/2016
END DATE 10/22/2016
Cox Corporate Services, Inc.
Cox Automotive is hiring an AR Specialist. This position will be responsible for billing activities related to commercial accounts receivable. These activities include, but are not limited to, invoicing, billing exceptions and account management support, along with other related items.
* Work with Clients and other internal departments to resolve billing issues.
* Research and resolve disputes and exceptions.
* Adhere to established internal controls.
* Follow up with Client to ensure problems are resolved.
* Maintain Client billing information in system.
* Address Client needs by identifying the right resources and people to support across the organization.
* Other duties as assigned by management.
* High school diploma or equivalent required. College degree preferred.
* Ability to deliver impactful, timely solutions that are meaningful to customer.
* Provides clear and thorough information to others.
* Demonstrates composure under pressure.
* Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
* Strong analytical and organizational skills.
* Microsoft Office proficiency, focusing on Excel and Access.
* 2+ years experience preferred of accounts receivable processing or financial analysis.
* Experience working with customers to resolve billing issues preferred
* Experience with Oracle AR strongly preferred. Proficient in use of Microsoft Office.
* Experience with month end closing processes and knowledge of accounting principles preferred
* Experience in the automotive industry and/or working with auto auctions a plus.
Cox Automotive Inc. is transforming the way the world buys, sells and owns cars with industry-leading digital marketing, software, financial, wholesale and e-commerce solutions for consumers, dealers, manufacturers and the overall automotive ecosystem worldwide. Committed to open choice and dedicated to strong partnerships, the Cox Automotive family includes Autotrader , Dealer.com , Dealertrack , Kelley Blue Book , Manheim , NextGear Capital , vAuto , Xtime and a host of other brands. The global company has over 30,000 team members in more than 200 locations and is partner to more than 40,000 auto dealers, as well as most major automobile manufacturers, while engaging U.S. consumer car buyers with the most recognized media brands in the industry. Cox Automotive is a subsidiary of Cox Enterprises, Inc., an Atlanta-based company with revenues of $18 billion and approximately 55,000 employees. Cox Enterprises other major operating subsidiaries include Cox Communications and Cox Media Group. For more information about Cox Automotive, visit www.coxautoinc.com.
Primary Location:US-GA-Atlanta-400 Northridge Rd
Job Level:Individual Contributor