MDA - Advanced Practice Recruiter
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/13/2016
END DATE 12/6/2016
Cross Country Healthcare, Inc
Peachtree Corners, GA
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob Description
Medical Doctor Associates, the quality leader in medical staffing, is aggressively looking to hire physician recruiters for its expanding corporate office in Norcross (Atlanta Metro), Georgia. We offer competitive benefits such as: health, life and dental insurance, 401k, and paid time off.
Recruit and place assigned or referred Locum Tenens physicians and Advanced Practice professionals ( Providers ) to assignments throughout the U.S.
Develop and maintain a pool of qualified Physicians and Advanced Practice professionals within your designated specialty, while working with your team and coordinating presentations of candidates to Account Managers specific to the needs of MDA clients. Build long term relationships with physicians and Advanced Practice professionals for ongoing assignment opportunities.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
* Recruit viable physicians and advanced practice professionals from all sources by prospecting and generating referrals including but not limited to conference leads, working personnel, and former candidates.
* Sell current and upcoming locums opportunities to prospective physicians and submit qualified applicants to fill open positions throughout US; work with account management and sales departments to generate positions for physicians looking for a specific location.
* Build and maintain loyal active base of working candidates.
* Maintain and update candidate files to include work history and skills checklist. Complete screenings for potential candidates and evaluations according to MDA standards.
* Negotiate and process contract paperwork and list of required documentation for candidate and follow up to confirm 100% compliance for assignment.
* Interface with Travel/Housing, Accounting, Risk Management, and other internal support departments.
* Constantly communicate with candidates regarding compensation, client needs, and any other assignment related details, including travel and housing, professional liability, and orientation. Respond to questions and process timesheets, via established processes.
* Provide excellent customer service to providers, internal, and external customers.
* Meet and maintain minimum outbound call, presentation, and new candidate submission requirements.
* Other duties as assigned, with or without accommodation.
* Excellent interpersonal skills as well as effective phone presentation and strong customer service skills.
* Excellent problem solving and negotiation skills.
* Strong written presentation skills.
* Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite: Outlook, Excel, Word. General database knowledge.
* Ability to prioritize and maintain organization in a fast paced environment, with conflicting deadlines.
* Ability to collaborate with all people/aspects of selling cycle to achieve all goals.
* Must be flexible and able to adapt to an ever-changing environment in a productive manner.
* Ability to influence decisions and direct the activity of prospective physicians to take assignment.
* Ability to work a flexible, varied schedule.
* Extremely detail oriented to many small yet critical details of candidate placement.
* Self-starter, innovative, resourceful and results oriented.
* Work independently but also have a strong commitment to being a team player.
Physical Demands of the Job
Must be able to move in a quick, energetic manner. Long periods of sitting and being on the phone on the computer with quick trips to the copier, mail room, and fax machine etc.
Moderately stressful with constantly changing demands and conflicting assignments. Must be able to accept direction from different teammates, deal with uncooperative or difficult individuals in a professional, calm, courteous manner. Ability to work in a fast paced, highly competitive, changing industry while maintaining customer focus.
Open work areas. General fast paced office environment. Need to have strong concentration and focus.
Education and Experience
* Bachelor s degree and a minimum 1-3 years experience in recruitment, inside/outside sales. Years of experience may be substituted for educational background.
* Healthcare experience desired but not required.
To find out more about MDA\'s solid 20+ year history and exciting future, please visit online at: www.mdainc.com
Inavero s 2011-14 Best of Staffing Talent Winner!
Inavero's 2013-14 Best of Staffing Client Winner!
MDA is an Equal Opportunity Employer-all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status and is a drug free workplace
Peachtree Corners, Georgia, United States