MDA IT Management Program Manager
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/13/2016
END DATE 11/1/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Job Title: MDA IT Management Program Manager
Work Location: Redstone Arsenal in Huntsville, AL
Annual Salary: Commensurate with experience
Education: Bachelor's Degree in IT-related field; or directly related recent job experience may be considered in lieu of a degree
Certifications: ITIL certification and 8570 Certifications (IAM level II) are desired
CLC: MDA IT Management Program Manager
Description of Duties
* Provide direct timely, consistent, and coordinated assistance as required to the field operations for support of worldwide information system capabilities across all programs within MDA in a broad array of Information Technology (IT) areas that include:
o Enterprise Architecture, Engineering, and Operations
o Information Assurance/Computer Network Defense (IA/CND)
o Knowledge and Information Management (IM)
o Enterprise Networks and Systems (network and system design)
o Unified Communications
o Enterprise Planning and Customer Portfolio Management
o IT Regional Leadership and Customer Support
o CIO/Director, Program Control
* Must be extremely knowledgeable of Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) and possess the ability to encourage ITIL and other relevant information technology management certifications for the IT/IM workforce.
* Must have hands on experience with strategic and tactical planning for emerging and future IT and IM technologies, execution, and operations.
* Ability to analyze IT and IM programs, design, integration, migration, implementation strategies, and procedures for services throughout the enterprise.
* Must have experience with acquisition of technology upgrades (such as hardware, software, maintenance, software license renewals), which includes conducting reviews to assess integration, migration, and implementation.
* Must have Program Management experience supporting multiple locations such as Huntsville, Colorado Springs and DC area
Knowledge and Skills:
* The candidate must have strong knowledge of MDA information management services and technology resources that are administered, managed and operated in compliance with and meets the goals of existing Federal, Department of Defense (DOD), and MDA statutes, regulations, and priorities
* Must have previous experience as a program manager in an IT environment
* Top Secret+
* Must have at least five years of MDA or equivalent level staff work experience in an IT management area described above.
* Bachelor's degree in IT-related field; or recent directly related job experience may be considered in lieu of a degree
To apply to this position please go to www.s4inc.com and click on Careers to complete and an employment application and to upload your resume. S4 Inc. offers competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits package with 401(k), and universal time off. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer minorities/females/veterans/individuals with disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity. S4 participates in the E-Verify employment verification program. If you are looking for a challenging and rewarding position, then we invite you to submit your resume including salary history/requirements. Candidate selected must be able to obtain and maintain the security clearance required by the contract at all times.
If you are an individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, and need a reasonable accommodation to apply to a position, please contact Michelle Sweeney, HR Manager, by phone at (781) 273-1600 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.