MDA - National Account Executive
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/15/2016
END DATE 11/18/2016
Cross Country Healthcare, Inc
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob Description
Medical Doctor Associates is committed to providing the most complete staffing consulting services available to the healthcare industry. True to that commitment, Medical Doctor Associates has positioned itself as the leader in locum tenens physician staffing. Our corporate headquarters in Norcross (Atlanta metro), GA is currently seeking experienced National Account Managers to join our physician and allied provider sales/recruiting team. In turn, we'll provide a corporate culture/environment based on integrity and respect and a framework in which you can be successful.
We offer competitive benefits such as: health, life and dental insurance, 401k, and paid time off.
Medical Doctor Associates (MDA) National Account Manager (NAM) will oversee territory as assigned and manage MDA s sales process that is the catalyst in generating revenue. The NAM is accountable for maintaining a profitable revenue stream through consultative selling and continuous management of the sales process. NAM performance is measured against meeting or exceeding revenue quota in accordance with individual sales plan. NAM is responsible for all MDA service lines to include physician and allied provider placement. Key responsibilities include increasing market share through new client acquisition, cross selling, pricing, setting initial account margin thresholds, contract negotiation, and identifying managed service opportunities. Using advanced consultative sales techniques, industry knowledge and business acumen, the NAM will be charged with educating and making recommendations about company staffing solutions. The NAM will be expected to conduct both on-site and virtual meetings and presentations to clients during the sales process.
* Required to be well versed in all MDA Service Lines and staffing solutions and sell all services.
* Work closely with MDA affiliates, sellers and serve as a referral source.
* Sell to acute care and non-hospital/ambulatory healthcare facilities.
* Responsible for growing MDA market share and competitive intelligence.
* Recommend pricing and gross profit structure to maximize market share in line with company targets and seek approval from MDA Executive/VP staff to proceed.
* Develop a thorough understanding of the client s potential and historical temporary staffing needs, key issues/challenges, and decision criteria. All data MUST be housed in SF.com.
* Engage client stakeholders at all levels (human resource, physician, allied, financial or executives) to build and cultivate relationships to continually escalate customer contact level to gain best knowledge, insights, and access to high-level customer needs/strategies.
* Network by engaging in local, regional and national staffing and hospital associations.
* Ensure a process-driven, planned and thorough transition of account to solution sales team and operational teams for launch.
* Align and coordinate approach with overall sales strategy.
* Develop and execute strategic account plan by utilizing knowledge of client as well as the market and competitors. An account plan will be housed within SF.com.
* Work as an inclusive business partner with Government and other support teams.
* Must be able to design and execute a professional sales strategy utilizing in-depth knowledge of the client and the market, as well as expert knowledge of MDA staffing services.
* Must be able to demonstrate higher value to the client by serving as business consultant and trusted advisor, effectively communicating how MDA services will meet client needs.
* Must be able to work closely with Marketing to coordinate develop and deliver high quality presentations and proposals as needed. It will be your responsibility to lead, develop and manage the proposal process. This includes leading cross functional kick off meetings to set the strategy for the proposal development, gather pricing recommendations, ensuring legal sign-off on all contracts and planning for a final review and sign-off by MDA executive teams.
* Must be able to effectively engage and build trusted relationships with specialty managers to coordinate market assessment, target identification, and initial client contacts.
* Must take accountability for monitoring and maintaining a high level of market expertise and knowledge, including competitor service offerings, and delivery models to identify opportunities and develop key strategies to enhance MDA value to the client and increase MDA market share.
* Must maintain a pipeline of all prospects, target opportunities, and include revenue potential, status and outcomes in Salesforce.com.
* Record all related sales activity in salesforce.com.
* Will travel nationally approximately1 week per month.
* Bachelor s degree or equivalent sales experience. Master s degree a plus.
* Minimum 5 years sales healthcare industry experience staffing or selling to healthcare facilities preferred.
* Must have good knowledge of Microsoft PowerPoint, Word, and Excel.
* Must be able to effectively utilize email within the context of large organization sales.
MDA is a drug free workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Inavero's 2011-13 Best of Staffing Talent Winner!
West Coast, , United States