MDM (Master Data Management) Architect 8/9/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY POSITION TITLE: MDM (Master Data Management) Architect
SPECIFICATION NUMBER: 66311CRI
LOCATION: Princeton, New Jersey
COMPENSATION: Base salary: $150,000 range (based on market rate & experience) + Bonus
COMPANY: Our client is a global IT Services, Enterprise Software Solutions provider and Business Process Outsourcing Services Company. They have been providing software application development reengineering and support services to the IT Industry for over twenty years. Their business model addresses key issues all CIOs and their teams are challenged with: 1. Increasing business agility 2. Driving costs out of your systems 3. Reducing IT and LOB risk. They have engineered high performing and cost-effective solutions for their customers, while building deep competencies in the IT Industry. They currently offer industry-tailored consulting services in Application Development, Maintenance & Support, Business Intelligence, Enterprise Cost Reduction, Implementation of Shared Services, and Process/Technology Integration.
The Master Data Management Solution Architect is responsible for applying MDM strategies, requirements and policies aligned to the company's vision, and supporting an MDM implementation on multiple technology platforms. The Master Data Management Solution Architect candidate will translate master data requirements into technical specifications, designing and overseeing the delivery of functional ability to communicate and persuade at all management levels and thrive in a cross-functional matrix environment
* Ability to articulate ideas to both technical and non-technical addressees
* Able to quickly learn new technologies as they become prevalent and widely implemented including decision making, time management, and task prioritization
* Ability to work independently with minimum supervision
* Demonstrate effective problem solving skills and ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
* Knowledge on Web based development technology (e.g. Html, DHTML, VB script, Jscript, Asp 3.0, InterDev) and XML Web Services (XML,SOAP,XSL,XSD,WSDL,DTD) a major plus
* Medium to high level expertise on web services for data integration a plus.
EDUCATION, CERTIFICATIONS AND/OR EXPERIENCE
* Bachelordegree in the field of computer science, Information Management or related technical discipline, or equivalent experience preferred.