MDM (Master Data Management) Developer 8/25/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Education or an equivalent combination of education and experience
Job Knowledge & Skills:
* Experience in Informatica suite of products -- Power Center, IDQ, MDM HUB, IDD and ActiveVos
* Experience with Informatica Data Director (IDD) Applications for role based approval process.
* Experience with MS SQL Server with ability to write complex T-SQL statements and SQL queries
* Experience in using Informatica Data Quality (IDQ) tool set to profile, identify data anomalies, rules creation, reference tables, mappings, mapplets for data Cleansing and Standardization and SQL Data Services.
* Experience in working with all components of Informatica Power Center namely Repository Manager, Designer, Workflow Manager, and Workflow Monitor.
* Hands-on experience with Informatica MDM Hub configurations - Data Modeling Mappings (Landing , staging and Base Objects) ,Trust and Data validation , Hierarchy Configuration, Match and Merge rules , writing and customizing user exits , configuring Informatica data director (IDD) applications.
* Understanding of SOA, Data integration, Data Quality, data architecture and Master Data Management.
Infomatica MDM HUB MDE 7.1 or Higher - Intermediate Informatica Data Quality 9.6 or Higher - Intermediate Informatica Power Center 9.6 or Higher - Intermediate Informatica Data Director IDD - Intermediate Address Doctor - Intermediate SQL Server & Relational Databases - Intermediate Data Warehousing/Business Intelligence - Intermediate ActiveVos - Basic XML - Basic