MDS Coordinator - RN
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/7/2016
END DATE 10/18/2016
Avamere Family of Companies
JOB DESCRIPTIONMORE INFORMATION ABOUT THIS JOB:
Full-time MDS Coordinator: Richmond Beach Rehab
Full-time Day Shift Available!
Please apply online at: https://careers-avamere.icims.com or call Jackie Griffith at 971-224-2508
Richmond Beach Rehab
19235 15th Ave NW
Shoreline, WA 98177
The primary responsibility of this position is to complete the planning, scheduling and revising of the MDS, including the implementation of CAA s and Triggers.
* Review patient care plans for appropriate goals, problems, approaches, and revisions based on nursing needs.
* Ensure all personnel involved in providing care to the patients are aware of their care plans.
* Schedule and facilitate care plan conferences.
* Monitor and guide the completion of PPS and OBRA assessments.
* Manage the Utilization Review (UR) process.
* Oversee MAR s treatment, flow sheets and physicians orders.
* Participate in facility surveys by authorized government agencies.
* Must possess a nursing degree from an accredited college or university.
* Must possess a current, unencumbered, active license to practice as an RN in this state.
* MDS Certification preferred.
* Knowledgeable and experienced in the RAI process, CAAs, RUG categories and MDS 3.0.
* Knowledgeable of nursing and medical practices and procedures, as well as laws, regulations and guidelines that pertain to nursing care facilities.
* Must chart nurses notes in an informative and descriptive manner that reflects the care provided to the resident and resident s response to care.
* Experience with Electronic Medical Records and computer documentation systems.
* Maintain confidentiality of all resident care information in accordance with HIPAA guidelines.
The Avamere Family of Companies takes a holistic approach to post-acute care. We have designed a service that combines all of healthcare companies and healthcare professionals tied by the common goal of providing seamless care and support for all of our patients.
Richmond Beach Rehab is a 140-bed skilled nursing and rehab facility providing short-term therapeutic rehabilitation, outpatient therapy and respite care, as well as, long-term care; all the services that are vital for one to heal, regain strength, and improve their overall well-being. Richmond Beach offers a multitude of activities for their high functioning patients, sitting rooms, and three very large outdoor patios which become very popular during the summer months. Richmond Beach Rehab is currently looking for top notch talent to join their all-star team.