Total ELF Recruitment Company - New york, NY
This job is no longer active. View similar jobs
We urgently require expatriates having prime experience in MECHANICAL ENGINEERING services.
Contact Person: John Mackay
• developing a project specification with colleagues, often including those from other engineering disciplines;
• developing, testing and evaluating theoretical designs;
• discussing and solving complex problems with manufacturing departments, sub-contractors, suppliers and customers;
• making sure that the product can be made again reliably and that it will perform consistently in specified operating environments;
• managing projects using engineering principles and techniques;
• planning and designing new production processes;
• producing details of specifications and outline designs;
• recommending modifications in the light of prototype test results;
• using research, analytical, conceptual and planning skills, particularly mathematical modelling and computer-aided design;
• considering the implications of issues such as cost, safety and time constraints;
• working with other professionals, within and outside the engineering specialism;
• monitoring and commissioning plant and systems.