MEDICAL BILLING/ ACCOUNTS RECEIVABLE REPRESENTATIVE
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/12/2016
END DATE 10/24/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAdecco is seeking to hire a fulltime, temporary (through December) Accounts Receivable Representative in Novato, CA. Duties include the following:
- Responsible for answering patient inquiry calls and correspondence in a professional and courteous manner as well as researching / resolving any issues or concerns patients may have with their accounts.
- May also be responsible for contacting insurance carriers, patients and other facilities as needed to get maximum payment on accounts and identify issues or changes to achieve client profitability.
- Quality Assurance Standards and HIPAA rules must be adhered to at all times.
- Good listening skills and patience is necessary.
- This position requires excellent customer service skills and the ability to handle complex phone calls in regards to patient accounts and insurance inquiries.
Preferred work schedule is 7:30AM - 4PM, however any 8 hour shift during Hours of Operation (7AM - 5PM) is acceptable, M-F
1+ years of experience of accounts receivable or medical billing experience.
If you meet the qualifications above please Apply Now to be considered for this position!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled