MEP (Mechanical Electrical Plumbing) Specialist
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/9/2016
END DATE 10/10/2016
Stanley Black & Decker
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob Description
The MEP (Mechanical Electrical Plumbing) Specialist position is responsible for achieving sales targets for our MEP Portfolio within the assigned Geographical Territory. This role is responsible for understanding a broad range of products, users, applications, and the Value Selling Process. Product Lines represented include DEWALT Power Tools, DEWALT Accessories, STANLEY Hand Tools, PROTO Industrial Hand/Air Tools, and POWERS Fasteners.
* Collaborate with your Local Market Teams to achieve growth in the MEP Product Portfolio and all Power Tools, Hand Tools, Pneumatics, Storage and Accessories.
* Create and execute initiatives to convert geographies targeted Corporate and National End-Users and Distribution.
* Conduct trainings with users, distributors, trade groups, unions, and internal employees.
* Manage the entire customer/end-user relationship process including lead generation, forecasting, demand, product delivery, and product satisfaction.
* Attend Trade-Shows and Events that promote the MEP Product Portfolio and our Brands.
* Must be capable to sell to all levels within an organization; from the shop foreman to C-Level Executives.
* Report opportunities, issues, market trends, and market shifts to management, marketing and internal CRM.
* Establish key relationships with End-Users, Training Centers, Union Halls, and Distribution.
* Assist in Product Development Projects
* Effectively manage expenses.
* Up to 50% overnight and regional travel.
* Bachelor s Degree or Associates degree with minimum of 5 years of Sales experience
* Experience in Sales for MEP Goods and working in MEP Environments
* Talent Level to Value/Solution Sell
* Self-starter, High Energy, Passionate, Creative, Strategic, Closer, Persistent, Hard Working, Team Player, goal oriented and possess the behaviors endorsed by the Stanley Black & Decker management.
* Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
* Valid Driver s License
* Physical Ability to travel daily
All qualified applicants to Stanley Black & Decker will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, veteran's status, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by law.
EEO Statement All qualified applicants that apply for Stanley Black & Decker will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.