MES Developer (VB & .Net)
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/10/2016
END DATE 10/10/2016
Advantage Resourcing - XPO
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Job Description:
MES Developer (VB & .NET)
Location: Wilmington, NC only for this position.
Work Schedule: Monday to Friday 8am to 5pm
* Must have experience with coding of programs using Visual Basic (VB) and .NET.
* Must have manufacturing and/or process control systems experience.
* Experience in Manufacturing Execution Systems (MES), preferably FactoryWorks or Camstar software.
* Other MES tools will be considered, but preference will go to candidates with FactoryWorks.
* MSMQ (Microsoft Message Queuing).
* Hands on experience working with MES tools.
* Experience with C# and other programming languages/tools in the .NET framework.
* Status reporting total experience: 3+ years
* * Software Design:
* Help lead in high level design and technical design discussions based on business requirements.
* * Software Development:
* Coding in the required platform and language, configuration in the required platform, and debug system issues under steady state or managed services.
* * Code Review:
* Code of other developers to ensure proper design and coding best practices are followed including technical documentation test cases, functional specification, technical specification, high level design.
* * Estimations:
* Communication working with technical leads/managers to understand priorities and setting the right expectations for deadlines.
About Advantage Resourcing
At Advantage Resourcing, our primary objective is to perfectly align the best people with the appropriate jobs. These jobs may be temporary assignments or career positions. We place talented people in a wide variety of jobs working with our client companies in areas such as: engineering, IT, technical, manufacturing, skilled trades, distribution, call centers, clerical, accounting, finance and sales.
Our strength is being able to solve our clients workforce needs by matching people that have the right skills, knowledge and motivation to each opportunity. Advantage Resourcing can help you discover the personal and career success you desire.
Advantage Resourcing Americas, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer offering employment without regard for race, color, religious creed, national origin, ancestry, gender, marital status, age, sexual orientation, sex, gender identity, disability, veteran status, or other legally protected categories. Advantage Resourcing is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.