MFG & PROCESS TECHNICIAN II
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/25/2016
END DATE 9/21/2017
This position is responsible setting up machines within a specific production department that results in the production of quality parts that meet a customer s sketches, blueprints or specifications. When not setting up machines, this position will operate machines making production parts.
RESPONSIBILITIES & QUALIFICATIONS:
* Set up machines to specifications to manufacture customer s parts.
* Troubleshoot problems with production to insure proper part production.
* Ability to follow the guidance of others to learn and eventually independently execute more technical set ups.
* Inspect to quality standards.
* Train other employees to operate the machinery. Most operator training and instruction will be verbal and involve the usage of sample parts, photos and illustrations of acceptable and unacceptable parts.
* All other duties as assigned.
* Must have 2 years experience in a production environment in the use and set up of manufacturing machinery.
* Ability to perform set up on equipment as needed.
* Ability to troubleshoot down machines on a timely basis to get production up again as quickly as possible.
* Good organizational skills and follow through.
* Requires a good knowledge of written and verbal skills to positively and effectively communicate with all departments and the management team.
* Ability to read and write legibly.
* Ability to use a PC and programs including MS Office.
* Must be punctual and reliable with good attendance.
* Must be able to stand on feet all day.
* Must be able to lift between 50-75 lbs.