MHE Tech III
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/7/2016
END DATE 11/5/2016
Jones Lang Lasalle
JOB DESCRIPTIONPosition Title
MHE Tech III
Auto Req ID
Facilities Service Tech III
The Facilities Service Technician III will have the ability to lead other service technicians, design solutions for difficult problems, able to manage outside contractors, be on call for emergencies, ability to handle multiple projects and daily activities, and meet time lines. Develop plans on how to accomplish departmental and distribution goals.
Responsibilities will include:
* Install, remove, rebuild, maintain and troubleshoot all conveyor systems, electrical and mechanical
* Develop training plans for service technicians
* Develop and execute Preventive Maintenance programs
* Ability to install, maintain, and troubleshoot relay logic, ladder diagrams, control components-- photo eyes, motor starters, relays, limit switches, proximity sensors, timers, solenoids, Servo drives, frequency inverters, linear drives, tachs, and encoders
* PLC programs, ability to troubleshoot ladder logic (read use for troubleshooting), components (CPU back plains, I/O boards, counters, modules, and devices) and communications modules (Ethernet)
* Mentor technicians by motivating, providing guidance and directions to help them achieve their goals
* Develop and maintain a good working relationships across all levels in the organization
* Ability to provide enriched feedback to enhance individual performance
* Lift and move totes up to 49 pounds each
* Regular bending, lifting, stretching and reaching both below the waist and above the head
* Occasionally push and pull wheeled dollies loaded with products up to 100 pounds during site visits
* Engage in full manual dexterity in both hands and wrists
* Walking in the FC and around area with great frequency; facilities are over a quarter mile in length
* Ability to climb ladders and gangways safely and without limitation
* Ability to work in construction /distribution environments that may be noisy, unlit, unheated, not air-conditioned
* Must be able to stand/walk for up to 10-12 hours
* Able to access all areas of building (ascending and descending ladders, stairs, etc.)
Operation Support & Customer Service:
* Promoting and conduct good housekeeping practices
* Dedicated to supporting production by working in a safe, customer focused manner
* Must be highly self-motivated and customer-centric
* High school diploma or equivalent
* Ability to work all days and shifts, including overtime (24 hours a day, 7 days a week operation, including holidays)
Experience and proficiency in the following areas:
* Automated conveyors systems and controls/Allen Bradley a must
* Electrical and electronic principles
* Blueprint and electrical schematic reading
* Knowledge of CMMS programs
* Preventative maintenance procedures
* Industrial electrical
* Industrial controls
* Industrial Electronics
* PLC programs
* Industrial PC literacy
* Knowledge of N.E.C.
* Degree from a vocational school or college with a focus in the Mechanical or Electrical field
* 4 years apprenticeship or equivalent experience in the Mechanical or Electrical field
* Able to manage, lead, and influence others on the team
* Demonstrated ability to multi-task and prioritize many different projects and workload
* Ability to work independently
* Ability to communicate effectively, (written and verbally) with peers, management, contractors and vendors
* Must be highly self-motivated and customer-centric
* Leadership experience/aptitude, ability to mentor and develop training plans for other service technicians
Org Marketing Statement
JLL (NYSE: JLL) is a professional services and investment management firm offering specialized real estate services to clients seeking increased value by owning, occupying and investing in real estate. A Fortune 500 company with annual fee revenue of $5.2 billion and gross revenue of $6.0 billion, JLL has more than 280 corporate offices, operates in more than 80 countries and has a global workforce of more than 60,000. On behalf of its clients, the firm provides management and real estate outsourcing services for a property portfolio of 4.0 billion square feet, or 372 million square meters, and completed $138 billion in sales, acquisitions and finance transactions in 2015. Its investment management business, LaSalle Investment Management, has $59.1 billion of real estate assets under management. JLL is the brand name, and a registered trademark, of Jones Lang LaSalle Incorporated. For further information, visit www.jll.com.
JLL is focused on winning in the marketplace and being the industry leader, executing better than anyone else and innovating to create great products and services. We operate in an atmosphere of excellence, integrity, respect and trust. We bring a sense of teamwork, inclusion and diversity in everything we pursue. Our clients see the results as we address their needs, solve their problems and bring new ideas.
As a distinguished market leader, we offer challenging career opportunities in an exciting environment. Our future success as a firm depends on our ability to attract, develop and retain the very best people in the business.
Our values define who we are, underscore our commitment to clients and provide direction for everything we do.
Our unique culture has been recognized by industry experts and our peers. We are:
A best company to work for in multiple locations around the globe, including Chicago, San Francisco, London, Ireland, Shanghai and Hong Kong
World s Most Ethical Companies from Ethisphere Institute for seven consecutive years
America s 100 Most Trustworthy Companies from Forbes Magazine
#1 Top Corporate Real Estate Firm 2013 from Watkins Research Group, Inc. for six consecutive years
This partial list of awards demonstrates our record of achievement and our commitment to fostering an award-winning culture. For further information, visit www.jll.com.
Information Security Statement
Employees are expected, at all times, to perform their responsibilities in accordance with the JLL Code of Business Ethics and the firm s corporate policies. Employees granted access to the firm s information technology are expected to follow the firm s guidance designed to promote best practices for information security, data privacy and the appropriate use of technology systems.
JLL is committed to developing and maintaining a diverse workforce, and strongly believes in equal opportunity extended to all individuals in all aspects of the employment relationship. Please visit www.JLL.com for additional information on JLL s commitment to equal opportunity.