This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/25/2016
END DATE 12/9/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Job Code: 00584-11765
Days (rotating weekends)
PARKRIDGE VALLEY HOSPITAL CHATTANOOGA, TN
BH/ MENTAL HEALTH TECH LE VEL 4 FLOOR
PARKRIDGE VALLEY offers the most comprehensive mental health and chemical dependency services in the region. With programs available for children, adolescents and adults, services are provided with a variety of treatment options to best accommodate the individual patient- from inpatient care, to partial hospitalization to intensive outpatient care.
PARKRIDGE VALLEY ADULT & SENIOR CAMPUS is a 64 bed facility with 48 acute beds (32 Psych & 16 A&D/Dual Diagnosis) and 16 beds dedicated to our Senior Life Unit. PARKRIDGE VALLEY CHILD & ADOLESCENT CAMPUS is a 108 bed facility with 84 beds being acute and sub-acute and 24 beds dedicated to our Residential Treatment Center which is a center for children in state custody.
PARKRIDGE VALLEY is currently looking for a BH/ MENTAL HEALTH TECH
* Provide age and culturally appropriate care including conducting and assisting in therapeutic groups and activities.
* Monitor, record, and communicate patient condition with doctors, nurses, and social service representatives.
* Teaches and assists patients in the process of utilizing behavioral modification plans as indicated on the master treatment plan.
* Preserve privacy through maintenance of confidentiality in communication, patient care, and documentation.
* Orients and mentors new staff members.
* Follows Standard Precautions using personal protective equipment as required.
Licensure/Certification/Registration: B.L.S. / CPI
*Obtained/maintained within the timeframes required by hospital policy.
Education: High School Diploma or GED
Experience: 1 year preferred
Last Edited: 11/14/2016