This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/12/2016
END DATE 10/24/2016
Saint Louis, MO
JOB DESCRIPTIONAdecco is currently assisting a local client in their search to fill a Mig Welder job in St. Louis, MO. This is a temporary to permanent opportunity. As a Mig Welder you will be responsible for joining, separating, and soldering metal. Apply Now if you meet the qualifications listed below!
Responsibilities for this Mig Welder job include:
• Fabricate equipment by welding various types of steel
• Repair equipment by using welding techniques and appropriate welding equipment
• Clean and prepare surfaces to be welded
• Set up, assemble, and tack weld parts
• Build up worn or defective surfaces
• Previous Welding experience required
• Welding certification experience is also required
• Fabrication and assembly experience preferred
• Desire to work overtime when required
Pay for this position is $12-14/hr, however, pay increases are given based on performance. This is a first shift position and may require overtime.
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits packages in the industry to contract workers.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this Mig Welder job in St. Louis, MO or you can visit our website www.adeccousa.com to search for other opportunities that are currently available.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled