This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/16/2016
END DATE 10/27/2016
New Braunfels, TX
This position is responsible for coordinating and performing MRI Scans for diagnostic purposes and for providing patient services using applicable imaging modalities.
- High school graduate from an accredited institution or GED
- Graduate of AMA approved School of Radiological Sciences or other accepted and approved equivalent.
- Three (3) years experience in a clinical radiology setting is required.
- One (1) to two (2) years of experience in a clinical or Out Patient MRI setting is preferred.
- Registered by the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT), preferred.
- Texas Department of Health license, preferred.
- CPR Certification preferred.