This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/8/2016
END DATE 10/11/2016
Saint Louis, MO
JOB DESCRIPTIONLocation : US - St. Louis, St. Louis Missouri US 63120
Job Type : Permanent
Career Level : Experienced (Non-Manager)
Education : High School or equivalent
Category : Purchasing
Job Description :
SKF Lincoln is a world class manufacturer of lubrication and specialized fluid pumping systems for industrial markets.
SUMMARY: Responsible for the procurement of indirect materials, parts and services for the Company.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
* Adhere to company and department s policies and procedures
* Issue POs to minimal quantity of suppliers
* Issue RFQs and POs as determined by the Tool Crib ordering system
* Review indirect requisitions for accuracy, supporting documents and compliance to procedure
* Issue POs for materials and handle all required subsequent actions
* Monitor pricing on PO types auto-issued by JDE for outside services and drop ship to customers
* Review JDE receipt transactions for accuracy
* Meet daily with and serve as a conduit for Receiving to notify Purchasing of receiving issues
* Sever as administrator for e-procurement tools
* Issue freight claims for damaged goods
* Work in collaboration with other domestic and international purchasing groups within the company for cost saving opportunities and to identify suppliers/develop sources of supply for indirect materials and services
Job Requirements :
* Four year Technical or Business Degree and relevant Purchasing experience
* Strong sourcing capabilities
* Strong Excel skills
* Strong interpersonal and written/oral communication skills
* Able to multi-task and work in a very fast paced environment
* Knowledge of manufacturing processes and material
* Physical requirements must be able to walk and handle frequent needs on the production floor
* Minimum two years Purchasing experience in an Industrial environment.
SKF Lincoln is an equal opportunity/affirmative employer. The preferred method of application is through our career site at SKF Jobs. If you need accommodation for any part of the employment process because of a medical condition or disability, please send an email to HR Jobs@skf.com or call the Human Resources department at 314-679-4200.