MRP / Supply Chain Analyst
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/12/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONMRP / SUPPLY CHAIN ANALYST
1. Determination and establishment of safety stock levels, planning fences and reorder points for each of ~2,950 direct material part numbers
2. Data collection and data entry of item master parameters (lead times, reorder quantity-min/max, box quantity) for each direct material part number
3. Validation and verification of the accuracy of the planning parameters for each direct material part number
4. Identification of make-to-order and make-to-stock products and setup/update of planning codes accordingly
5. Verification of BOM accuracy, alignment of the buy messages to forecast/demand, and resolution of the errorsEnsure stock out and inventory levels