Diesel/Natural Gas Industrial Engine Technicians
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/18/2016
END DATE 12/22/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONMustang Cat has immediate openings in the Northwest Houston area for experienced Engine Service Technicians (industrial/diesel/natural gas/generators/electric power).
The primary responsibility of this position is to determine the status of service needed for various commercial diesel/natural gas engines and generators; and perform the necessary repairs and maintenance in the shop of field to restore the equipment to proper operation.
Qualified candidates will possess the following:
* High school graduate or equivalent along with an Associate s degree from a technical college (equivalent work or military experience will be considered in lieu of educational requirements)
* 5 years experience working with industrial/EPG/generators/commercial diesel & natural gas engines
* Strong knowledge of electrical, hydraulic, and engine components
* Ability to demonstrate technical, mechanical and troubleshooting abilities to define and perform maintenance and repairs of industrial/EPG/generators/commercial diesel & natural gas engines
* Professional communication skills
* Basic computer skills
* Proper tools to perform repairs on equipment
*Mustang Cat will be holding OPEN INTERVIEWS EVERY FRIDAY from 1pm - 3pm at our Northwest Houston/290 location. Please visit the Careers page of our website for more information.
(Open Interviews will be cancelled 11/25/16 and 12/23/16 - 12/30/16.)
Mustang Cat has many exciting opportunities for exceptional people who want a career with an industry leader. If you are looking for a solid, growth-oriented company with a commitment to its customers and its employees, Mustang Cat is the place for you