MS Dynamics AX (Techno - Functional)
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/27/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONSystems Integrator - ERP - Dynamics AX (Axapta)
This person will manage the conversion of our client's current ERP system to Microsoft Dynamics. This person will manage the whole process from Start to finish. Complete process starting at purchasing level, receive orders into system, sales order entry, reserve material, products in and out, logistics, etc.
They will design and implement the system that will run the business from a technology perspective. Will go live in 2 years, test and confirm, and ready to be the sole ERP by 3 years. Then build out and handle many future projects to leverage the product and technology to continuously enhance the business..
This person will be responsible for end-to-end development, ERP architecture, plan, design, implement, support. Not just a conversion but an integrator that can start from scratch and implement completely. Must the ability to work on own, access to servers, load data, work through whole system, test every aspect of current ERP and Solution designed in Dynamics to replace, implementation, cutover, training of all employees. ERP - to Microsoft Dynamics AX: (Or Enteo)
* 15+ years IT Experience
* 10+ years ERP Experience for implementation and integrations
* 5+ years Microsoft Dynamics experience
* Ability to work independently
* Must have implemented a complete ERP solution for Prior employer, preferably in distribution.
* Expert in Microsoft Dynamics, 3-5years+ with experience in a total ERP solution
* Minimum one major ERP conversion project - must have been responsible for Design, implementation, mapping every business function, testing and implementing