MS Systems Development Manager
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/9/2016
END DATE 12/15/2016
Fort Lauderdale, FL
JOB DESCRIPTIONWe believe work is not a place, but rather a thing you do. Our technology revolves around this core philosophy. We are relentlessly committed to helping people work and play from anywhere, on any device. Innovation, creativity and a passion for ever-improving performance drive our company and our people forward. We empower the original mobile device: YOU!
R4832 MS Systems Development Manager (Open)
Job Posting Title:
MS Systems Development Manager
- Lead projects that enhance current reporting process by automating different data feeds from BI systems.
- Provide leadership and guidance by sharing and implementing best practices for removing dependency on manual reporting processes.
- Understand Data warehouse model to establish relationship between different database objects such as facts and dimensions.
- Maintain the overall integrity and quality of the Sales and Services databases, including enforcement of database business processes and management of code, business rules and other set-up functions of the databases.
- Optimize the use of the databases across the organization by staying current on upcoming enhancements to functionality and guiding staff in the appropriate use of the existing functionality.
- Lead technology discussions and guide other developers in the team.
- Address issues relating to the impact of changes on various users, standardization of data sources and development of reports and data exports to meet the reporting needs of different Sales and Services Ops reporting analysts.
- Provide support and training in use of the database objects, including orientation for all new staff and specialized training as needed.
- Expertise in programming complex SQL queries, stored procedures, views, user defined functions and triggers.
- Interact with business to identify data needs and potential issues as well as help design and implement solutions to the source system applications.
- Optimize or tune performance of T-SQL queries
- Create and support SQL Agent jobs. Troubleshoot and repair SQL Agent job issues.
- Design, develop, test and deploy data integration packages using Microsoft SQL Server Integration Services(SSIS), including the ability to develop ETL processes to load data warehouse applications
- Ensuring that all business critical processes and jobs are completing successfully.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously with high degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Work independently and collaboratively to accomplish responsibilities, goals and projects.
- Organize work to meet deadlines and work independently.
- Exhibit excellent written and oral communication skills with the ability to work with both technical and non-technical users.
- Must be able to translate business requirements into technical specifications.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field; or equivalent work experience.
- Hands-on 7+ years’ experience with T-SQL developing stored procedures, triggers, views, functions with minimum 2 years experience in database or data warehouse design and architecture.
- Experience with database configuration, management, performance tuning and maintenance with outstanding troubleshooting capabilities.
- Solid understanding of the principles of database management and business process workflow.
- Proficient in use of Microsoft Office Professional 2010/2013/2016 with advanced skills in Word and Excel.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Prior experience using 2012 BI Studio.
- Proficient in MS SQL Server 2008 R2 – MS SQL SERVER 2012 including T-SQL, SSIS
- Effective troubleshooting and performance tuning skills - should be able to identify and resolve performance issues
- Ability to organize, plan, and carry out multiple concurrent objectives or activities, and effectively make judgments in prioritizing and time allocation
- Demonstrates a solid understanding of data analytics, including sampling and profiling of data. Strong SQL skills are required.
- Ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Experience in high availability environments
- TFS Familiarity
Citrix is a cloud company that enables mobile workstyles. We create a continuum between work and life by allowing people to work whenever, wherever, and however they choose. Flexibility and collaboration is what we’re all about. The Perks: We offer competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package. You’ll enjoy our workstyle within an incredible culture. We’ll give you all the tools you need to succeed so you can grow and develop with us.
Citrix Systems, Inc. is firmly committed to Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and to compliance with all federal, state and local laws that prohibit employment discrimination on the basis of age, race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, disability, protected veteran status and other protected classifications.