MS cloud solutions architect
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/10/2016
END DATE 10/10/2016
Advantage Resourcing - XPO
San Francisco, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Job Description:
7+ years application development and implementation experience.
The primary purpose of this position is support services for Microsoft related technologies: Windows Server, cloud solutions architect for Azure, SharePoint, etc. Through research, provide recommendations on implementation strategy and procedures.
Coordinate with many partners cross different functions in order to plan and manage complex web solutions to augment/support SQL server environment.
Implementation and customization of SharePoint-based solutions with the responsibility in site hierarchy development, page design and security group creation.
Directly involve in technical build-out and/or support of databases, query tools, reporting tools, BI tools, and dashboards.
Define, setup and build out processes revolving around development in MS cloud platforms.
* 4+years experience working with cloud-based services (Azure/AWS)
* 3+ years experience with routine SharePoint administrative tasks, design and upgrade for the future SharePoint capabilities, as well as being accustomed to working in a team environment in a large structured environment
* Ability to evaluate system performances & system capabilities, establish accurate & well-communicated implementation procedures, and provide critical recommendations in system evaluation/selection/process.
* Strong technical writing skills, strong oral communication skills, the ability to work well under direction and with others
* Relevant experience with C# and .NET framework
* Understanding business intelligence solution development with Microsoft SSIS (ETL),SSRS (Web Reporting), SSAS (Cube), Tableau (Data Visualization), and TFS (source control) tool
* Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
* Outstanding problem solving and decision making skills
* BS or MS in computer science or equivalent experience
About Advantage Resourcing
At Advantage Resourcing, our primary objective is to perfectly align the best people with the appropriate jobs. These jobs may be temporary assignments or career positions. We place talented people in a wide variety of jobs working with our client companies in areas such as: engineering, IT, technical, manufacturing, skilled trades, distribution, call centers, clerical, accounting, finance and sales.
Our strength is being able to solve our clients workforce needs by matching people that have the right skills, knowledge and motivation to each opportunity. Advantage Resourcing can help you discover the personal and career success you desire.
Advantage Resourcing Americas, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer offering employment without regard for race, color, religious creed, national origin, ancestry, gender, marital status, age, sexual orientation, sex, gender identity, disability, veteran status, or other legally protected categories. Advantage Resourcing is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.