MSP Program Director
The Volt Consulting Group Program Director will oversee our large national Managed Service Program in Hartford, Connecticut.
In this role you will manage all on-site operations and staff supporting the MSP, ensuring we meet and exceed client expectations and program goals and objectives. You will act as the primary contact between VCG Management and the customer on all matters impacting the program with goals to increase utilization of the program, decrease direct sourcing and provide continuing customer satisfaction.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE ROLE:
* Develops strategic plans and implementation of program enhancements
* Monitors the overall performance of the program and develops continuous improvement recommendations and plans with functional managers.
* Manages weekly objectives with Direct Reports and directs future activity
* Manages the professional development of direct reports, including personnel reviews, annual written appraisals, and reviewing of quarterly MBO's
* Works in conjunction with the Sr. Relationship Manager and Program Managers to develop penetration strategies to increase new business
* Markets the program to Managers and Associate Suppliers
* Arranges and leads training for the MSP team
* Develops new program initiatives in the field
* Develops & presents quarterly business reviews with Supplier Management team
* Drives business development opportunities
* Previous experience working with Managed Programs and Strategic Planning
* Must be fluent in MSP/VMS/RPO space
* Sales /marketing/contractexperience helpful
* Experience managing personnel in remote locations
* Experience planning for multi-site locations
* BA/BS or equivalent
Volt Consulting Group offers a tremendous career growth opportunity with a highly competitive compensation and benefits package.
VCG is an Equal Opportunity Employer.