This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/27/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTION6+ years of experience with MicroStrategy Architecture, Schema, and Development & Data warehousing concepts.
* Extensive experience in developing reports, dashboards, and cubes in MicroStrategy version 9.x
* Solid understanding of Data Modeling concepts
* Technical team management experience including offshore team members
* Excellent personal communication, leadership, and organizational skills
* Hands-on development/maintenance experience in Microstrategy 9.3, Knowledge/Experience on enterprise portal integration, mobile integration, write back to source data based on analysis by business users, alerts via mail, mobile based on pre-defined events
* Be able to architect solutions on MSTR platform
* Good conceptual knowledge and working experience on meta data creation, creating report specifications, integration test planning & testing, unit test planning & testing, UAT & implementation support
* Strong knowledge of quality processes (SDLC, Review, Test, Configuration Management, Release Management, Defect Prevention
* Should be able to interpret data models and usage of data modeling tools (ERWIN etc)
* Knowledge on new features of the product and performance tuning
* Ability to contribute to proposals taking ownership of the BI/DW solution
* Gather business requirements, elicit technical requirements, prepare report specifications
* Develop reports, cubes, dashboards, scorecards
* Design, develop MSTR reports and integration with enterprise portals, mobile integration, write back to source data based on analysis by the business users, alerts via email, mobiles based on predefined events
* Working knowledge on some RDBMS
* Identify and design common functionality
* Unit, Integration test the developed components
* Strong DW concepts
* Strong Analysis skills