Machine / Equipment Maintenance Technician 8/15/2016
La Vergne, TN
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Job Description:
Machine / Equipment Maintenance Technician
84 Components, the truss and panel manufacturing division of 84 Lumber - the nation s largest privately held building material supplier, is searching for motivated, quality focused Equipment Maintenance technicians to launch their careers and help us grow at our Truss Plant locations. This position plays a key part in the success of the plant and reports directly to the plant's management. .
Your experience maintaining machinery/equipment will promote good preventative maintenance practices and troubleshooting skills. If you re a team leader with the skill sets that we need this position could propel you into a supervisory role within our company.
As a Maintenance Technician with 84 Components you will perform the following tasks.
- Perform regularly scheduled maintenance of all machinery and equipment within tolerance of Manufacturer s guidelines.
- Troubleshoot, repair, order and replace parts as needed to ensure equipment functionality.
- Train equipment operators on correct operating and maintenance techniques and perform daily walkthrough and inspections.
- Maintain a safe and efficient work environment.
- A strong work ethic as well as your mechanical aptitude, welding knowledge, the ability to communicate and correspond with others.
- We will train you to the specific needs of our environment.
- High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED)
- Prior machinery repair with hydraulic and welding applications a must.
- Electrical experience a plus.
LAVERGNE, Tennessee, United States