Machine Operator Assistant
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/15/2016
END DATE 10/30/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Adecco is assisting a local client recruiting for a current Machine Operator Assistant job in Weaverville, NC. This is for a temp-to-hire opportunity that will give you valuable experience to enhance your career. Working in production, you will be required to load & unload your machine, monitor for issues and keep the machine running. The ideal candidate is dedicated to providing quality workmanship and pays close attention to detail. If you meet the qualifications listed below please Apply Now!
Responsibilities for this Machine Operator Assistant job include:
- Load/unload machine
- Monitoring operation for issues
- May require cleaning and inspecting parts and disassembly of machines
- Report defective material, machine issues, or questionable condition to department supervisor
- Maintain the manufacturing work area and equipment in a clean and orderly condition
- Perform other duties as assigned by the supervisor
- High School Diploma or GED
- 6+ months of machine operation experience required
- Steel toe shoes required
- Must be able to stand on feet for entire shift
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs. regularly
- $10.00-12.75/hr depending on shift and experience
- 1st shift: 6:00am-2:30pm
- 2nd shift: 2:00pm-10:30pm
- 3rd shift: 10:00pm-6:30am
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers. Benefits are available to you as a contractor after one week of employment.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this Machine Operator Assistant job in Weaverville, NC or any related opportunities with Adecco.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled