This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/18/2016
END DATE 10/10/2016
Full Time, Temporary to Permanent
Our Client designs wire and cable, cable assemblies and retractable coil cords that meet the most demanding performance specifications for both power and signal. And with more than 45 years of advanced cable manufacturing experience under their belts, they can produce and deliver off-the-shelf and custom cable products on time, every time. Specializing in miltary, medical, and industrial products.
* Follow all safety rules and report unsafe situations or equipment immediately
* Operate Edmond, Kenrake, and North Hampton twinners
* Operate 16 and 24 carrier Wardwell braiders
* Operate small and large wrap machines
* Respool product, including drain wire, as required
* Aid Jacket cell cabling operators as directed by supervisor
* Accurately transact production, scrap and labor entires in Axiom
* Setup and run equipment per standards
* Replace materials in the warehousein an organized manner
* Responsible to maintain the cleanliness and orderliness of work area
* Be capable to assist operators with setups as directed
* Communicate constantly with operators and supervisors issuesyou are aware of which could create problems
$12.00 to $14.00 per Hour (Salary Depends on Experience)
Years Experience Required:
Fast growing company in the Northeastern part of CT. This company offers great benefits and incentives.
At ADVANTAGE RESOURCING, our primary objective is to perfectly align the best people with the appropriate job whether it is a temporary assignment or career position. We place talented people in a wide variety of jobs with companies across the country in areas such as: engineering, IT, technical, manufacturing, skilled trades, distribution, call centers, clerical, accounting, finance and sales. .
Our strength is being able to solve our client s workforce needs by matching people that have the right skills, knowledge and motivation to each opportunity. ADVANTAGE RESOURCING can help you discover the personal and career success you desire..
Advantage Resourcing offers a competitive compensation package as well as a comprehensive benefits package and 401(k) plan.
Advantage Resourcing Americas, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer offering employment without regard for race, color, religious creed, national origin, ancestry, gender, marital status, age, sexual orientation, sex, gender identity, disability, veteran status, or other legally protected categories. Advantage Resourcing is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.