Machine Operator II
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/16/2016
END DATE 11/20/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob Description:
Set up and operate machines such as Blank or Stator Presses, Cleater machine, Insulation machine, Auto Winding, saws, Engine Lathe, Balancers, Cleaters, Keyseating machine, or Terminal Box machine, applying knowledge of machining subject to process and final inspection.
* Interpret specifications or instructions for production.
* Perform set up and/or adjustment of machine.
* Adjust machine controls to specified positions.
* Observe operations both visually and by measuring.
* Maintain work area and related tools
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
* Simple arithmetic, metrics, basic blueprint reading, and mechanical ability
* 1-2 years experience in high production
* Standard machine shop tools. Hoist, scissors, wire cutters, resistance meter, flaw test meter (tourch)
EDUCATION AND TRAINING:
* HS Graduate or Equivalent
* Reaching, grasping, standing, lifting, pushing, pulling, bending
* Vibration - exposure to oscillating movements of the extremities. 2. Proximity to moving mechanical parts.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Atterro supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. Atterro will provide equal employment in employment practices to all associates and applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, Atterro is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. Atterro complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. Atterro will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.