This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/14/2016
END DATE 10/8/2016
Kraft Group LLC
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY -
The primary function of this position is to set up and operate the Flexo (folding, printing, die cutting and stacking corrugated board) and other folding/closing machines.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES:
- Promptly, at start of shift, review work schedule, check equipment and supplies required to perform the work scheduled, and prepare for operations and/or check and perform/complete work that is left over from previous shift.
- Complete safety check of equipment.
- Check layout (name of company, plate, box, cut, color of printing ink, printing) and set up according to specifications.
- Start feed of corrugated board into machine (depends on machine if automatic or manual feed).
- While corrugated board feeds into machine, check counter, bundler and stacker.
- Responsible for set up, cleaning of machine, set color, size, print, and quality of the box.
- At end of shift, secure all equipment and machinery, and complete all required paperwork.
- Perform other work as required..