Machine Operator 3rd Shift
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/24/2016
END DATE 10/10/2016
Full Time, Temporary to Permanent
Looking for a great opportunity to get your foot in the door* We are looking for dependable individuals with Machine Operator experience. We have several job openings-temporary to hire with great pay and benefits.
Advantage Resourcing provides workforce recruiting and placement services. At Advantage our primary objective is to perfectly align the best people with the appropriate job whether it is for a temporary assignment or a career position. We are global leader in staffing and professional services. We are in the top one percent of staffing companies worldwide.
Title: Machine Operator- $12.24 an hour to start (depending on experience) 1st shift, 2nd shift and 3rd shifts available (great shift differential) Location is in Denver off of I-70 and Dahlia.
Job Summary: The Manufacturing Operator performs general machine operations, material handling and packages finished products manually or mechanically.
* Operates various machines to perform general functions and verifies product
* Performs in-process inspections as detailed in the Quality Control Plan.
* Checks finished product for cosmetic defects (i.e. poor plating, scratches, bad threads, etc.)
* Stamps employee number on package of finished product and stacks of pallet. Maintains paperwork as required.
* Pulls material as scheduled per work order specifications and delivers to assigned work center.
* Moves accepted material to assigned locations using material handling equipment.
* Pass inspection certification process and remain up-to-date and current on certification. Understand and follow control plans.
* Perform set-ups of machines and verifies product for conformance to specifications by use of router and engineering drawings.
Company Perks- As an Advantage Resourcing employee, you will also receive great benefits, including:
* Optional health benefits, including medical, dental, vision, and group life insurance.
* Competitive weekly pay with direct deposit or payroll card.
* Performance incentives/Holiday pay
* Free training and computer software tutorials.
How to apply: Please call 303-296-1700.
$12.00 to $13.00 per Hour
Years Experience Required:
At ADVANTAGE RESOURCING, our primary objective is to perfectly align the best people with the appropriate job whether it is a temporary assignment or career position. We place talented people in a wide variety of jobs with companies across the country in areas such as: engineering, IT, technical, manufacturing, skilled trades, distribution, call centers, clerical, accounting, finance and sales. .
Our strength is being able to solve our client s workforce needs by matching people that have the right skills, knowledge and motivation to each opportunity. ADVANTAGE RESOURCING can help you discover the personal and career success you desire..
Advantage Resourcing offers a competitive compensation package as well as a comprehensive benefits package and 401(k) plan.
Advantage Resourcing Americas, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer offering employment without regard for race, color, religious creed, national origin, ancestry, gender, marital status, age, sexual orientation, sex, gender identity, disability, veteran status, or other legally protected categories. Advantage Resourcing is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.