This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/7/2016
END DATE 2/4/2017
JOB DESCRIPTIONATI Forged Products produces and markets a wide range of specialty metal alloys, including titanium, nickel, and steel forgings to end use markets such as aerospace, energy, oil & gas, and general industrial markets. We have several operating facilities and deliver products to customers globally.
We are currently seeking a Machine Repairer. This position is at our Cudahy, WI plant located approximately 5 miles south of Milwaukee.
This position is responsible for repairing, rebuilding, and maintaining machine tools and machine components to maintain proper operating accuracy, reliability, efficiency of the equipment.
Position responsibilities include:
* Analyze, identify, and repair operating problems on various machine tools both manual and CNC.
* Perform layout work determining degrees, fits, etc. Must know drive fits, press fits, shrink fits, and running fits of various materials as well as general machine tool construction, repair practices and procedures.
* Perform assembly, layout and repair operations on diverse industrial production equipment.
* Rig, relocate, move, load, and unload large and heavy equipment.
* Troubleshoot, inspect, disassemble, assemble, rebuild, repair, or replace of defective parts or machines.
If you are organized, motivated and can work independently and as a part of a dynamic team, please contact us. We offer excellent salary compensation and comprehensive benefits package. For consideration, submit your resume and salary requirements.
An Equal Opportunity Employer Affirmative Action for Females, Minorities, Vietnam Era Veterans and the Disabled \\"ATI Metals and its subsidiary companies will provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants without regard to applicant's race, color, religion, sex, gender, genetic information, national origin, age, veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by federal or state law. The company will provide reasonable accommodations to allow an applicant to participate in the hiring process if so requested.\\"
* Experience as a Maintenance or Repair resource in an industrial environment.
* Journeyman status in a State Indentured Apprenticeship is preferred but not required.
* At least 4 years of machine maintenance experience
* Ability to work nights and weekends
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled