Machine Set-up - Packaging
NBTY Inc - BOHEMIA, NY
This job is no longer active. View similar jobs
Under the direction of the Manager/Supervisor/Lead Person, the Line Set-up Packaging is responsible for setting up and maintaining packaging equipment. Also, responsible for adhering to the Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMPs) that are in effect assuring the quality and quantity of product produced.
- Ensures proper setup of the packaging line before and during a job run
- Ensures the line is running at its maximum potential during a job run
- Follows all procedures set forth in the setup procedure
- Assists the line attendants and mechanics
- Complies with company policies and procedures and maintains regular work attendance
- Personal responsibility for following safety rules, SOPs and cGMPs guidelines
- Performs other duties as assignedExperience:
Packaging line set up.Education/Certification/ Licenses & Registrations:
be able to lift up to 50 lbsAbout Us:
NBTY is a leading global vertically integrated manufacturer, marketer and distributor of a broad line of high-quality, value-priced nutritional supplements in the United States and throughout the world. Under a number of NBTY and third party brands, the Company offers over 22,000 products, including products marketed by the Company's Nature's Bounty, Vitamin World, Puritan's Pride, Holland & Barrett, Rexall, Sundown, MET-Rx, Worldwide Sport Nutrition, American Health, GNC (UK), DeTuinen, LeNaturiste™, SISU, Solgar, Good 'n' Natural, Home Health™, Julian Graves, Ester-C and Natural Wealth brands.
NBTY offers a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package, which includes tuition reimbursement, health and dental plans, voluntary short-term and long-term disability, daycare subsidy and 401(k).
NBTY is an equal opportunity employer.
Please contact Human Resources at 631-244-2120 if you should need a reasonable accommodation to submit your information for our on-line job postings.
- Apply for this job online
- Share this job on your Social Network!|More