This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/2/2016
END DATE 10/26/2016
Stanley Black & Decker
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Job Description
Responsible for set-up and operating production CNC machines to produce precision metal parts. Produces batches of small or large quantities of metal parts. Ensure products meet precise specifications.
* Must be able to lift 40 Lbs.
* Must be dependable and reliable
* Must have good material handling techniques
* Must be safety and quality conscious
* Capable of reading operational routings, drawings and quality plans
* Capable of using inspection equipment
* Set-up and operate hones, drill presses, tapper and grinders
* Complex set-up and operate CNC Chuckers and Vertical machining center
* Modify programs and make adjustments and offsets in computer
* Change tools and perform in-depth trouble shooting
* Perform quality checks and document according to quality plan
* Coordinate incoming material and move parts to next operation
* Perform all other duties as assigned
* Strive for a high level of quality performance in all job duties
* Work fair share of overtime as necessary
* Maintain a clean and orderly work area according to 5S Principles
* Must exercise necessary precaution to ensure personal safety and the safety of others
* Understand and work to the quality system
* Must be able to detect and communicate quality problems
* Train other associates on all equipment
* Must work in a team environment
All qualified applicants to Stanley Black & Decker will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, veteran's status, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by law.
EEO Statement All qualified applicants that apply for Stanley Black & Decker will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.