Machinist \ Manual & CNC - Highland Heights, OH
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/8/2016
END DATE 11/22/2016
Highland Hts, OH
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Location : Highland Hts OH US 44143
% of Travel Required : None
Job Type : Full Time
Career Level : Experienced (Non-Manager)
Education : High School or equivalent
Category : Manufacturing
Job Description :
You may know SKF as the world leading supplier of products and solutions in the rolling bearing business. In addition, we are one of the leading players in seals, mechatronics, lubrication systems, and services which include technical support, maintenance services, condition monitoring and training. The inherent skills and competence of our, around 40.000 employees, help us to fulfill our objective of creating more intelligent, sustainable and innovative customer solutions. SKF is a truly global company with presence in more than 130 countries, serving an extensive range of industries and customers worldwide.
Machinist - Manual & CNC Highland Heights, OH Solution Factory
Not Open For International Assignment
* Manual machining:
* Read Cad drawings and manufacture parts complete.
* Manual lathe/mill work.
* Horizontal boring mill
* Detailed close tolerance work
* Cutting OD and ID tapers experience
* Single point threading
* CNC programming (G&M code):
* Ability to set up program and manufacture parts from Cad drawings.
* Experience with Mori Seiki and Fanuc controls (Lathe)
* Experience with Fadal CNC mill
Job Requirements :
* Strong mechanical aptitude & detail oriented.
* Proficient knowledge of machining and cutting tools
* Ability to communicate technical details.
* Basic computer skills
* Passionate about learning and cross training to other competencies.
* Team player with a can-do attitude
* Minimum High School certificate or GED
The opportunity for you to work in an innovative and well-equipped professional environment which is part of a large successful company with an excellent reputation. You will join a team of well-motivated colleagues.
We look forward to see you develop as a professional who creates a career in SKF and we will support your steps.
Enjoy an excellent compensation package with competitive benefits.
For more information visit us @ www.skf.com