This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/25/2016
END DATE 11/12/2016
Great Wolf Resorts
Colorado Springs, CO
JOB DESCRIPTION* Willingness to accept the most effective role.
* Responsible for the promotion of a safe and professional workplace through adhering to policies and procedures as outlined in the Great Wolf Resorts handbook.
* Maintains the daily operation of the MagiQuest game within the guidelines of the Retail Services operating procedures.
* Assist in merchandising functions including display and store design, inventory receiving, stocking, and pricing.
* Assists guests with education of MagiQuest game play and wand operation.
* Assists in all cash handling functions including POS system, registers, and daily reporting.
* Assures MagiQuest area achieves the highest standards in areas of cleanliness, presentation, and service.
* May be trained to assist in all retail outlets.
* Participates fully in Project Green Wolf, our company-wide environmental sustainability initiative, which includes, but is not limited to, recycling, waste reduction, and energy and water conservation.
* Must be sales assertive and have strong customer service skills.
* Enthusiasm and a high energy level required to create a fun exciting atmosphere.
* Excellent multi-tasking skills. Prioritizes and performs a variety of concurrent tasks with minimal direction.
* Basic math skills as they apply to cash handling.
* Must be flexible regarding scheduling as it is based on business demands.
* Successful completion of criminal background check and drug screen.
* Able to lift up to 20 lbs and able to stand for long periods of time.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or veterans' status.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled