Mail Clerk/Part Time Front Desk- $13/hr
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/31/2016
END DATE 10/28/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Requisition #:
Mail Clerk/Part Time Front Desk- $13/hr
We are currently seeking a Mail Clerk to join our growing team. We offer competitive compensation and fantastic benefits, as well as a collegial workplace in a business-casual dress environment. You ll also find plenty of options for professional development and advancement with us as this position allows you come to in and learn our unique approach at offering healthcare cost management solutions. If this sounds like the kind of career move you ve wanted to make, and if you meet our qualifications, we want to talk with you!
Mail Clerk - come join our Out of Network Negotiation Services team at MultiPlan! Founded in 1980, we are the industry s most comprehensive provider of healthcare cost management solutions. We have almost 900,000 healthcare providers under contract, an estimated 68 million consumers accessing our network products, and 40 million claims reduced through our network and non-network solutions each year.
JOB SUMMARY: Provides a variety of mailroom activities such as sorting, organizing, batching of incoming mail and processing of outgoing mail in a timely manner. Works as back up to office locations receptionist. Provides assistance with special projects or issues regarding assigned group/location.
JOB ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Perform routine activities necessary for receiving, opening, sorting, scanning and distributing mail to various operating areas.
2. Perform administrative support duties (such as faxing, filing, photocopying, compiling records) following instructions and established procedures.
3. May facilitate site meetings via arrangement of meeting room.
4. May perform minor maintenance duties such as work station adjustments
5. Arrange for pickup and ensure proper labeling and mailing of outgoing mail and shipments via common carriers such as FedEx, UPS and USPS.
6. Work with representatives to order supplies and resolve shipping problems.
7. Stock and distribute office supplies, packaging materials, replace toners for printers, faxes and copiers.
8. Maintain records on postage, registered mail and packages
9. Provide assistance to employees related to mail services
10. May assist with departmental tasks such as collecting, sorting and distributing faxes, filing or other administrative tasks as required.
11. Collaborate, coordinate, and communicate across disciplines and departments.
12. Ensure compliance with HIPAA regulations and requirements.
13. Demonstrate Company s Core Competencies and values held within.
14. The position responsibilities outlined above are in no way to be construed as all encompassing. Other duties, responsibilities, and qualifications may be required and/or assigned as necessary.
The incumbent keeps the needs of external and internal customers as a priority when making decisions and taking action. The incumbent relies on established guidelines, policies and procedures, using some judgment in selecting correct processes from clearly prescribed rules, past practices or instruction. Role is responsible for the accurate and timely processing of mail (incoming and outgoing) and other associated requests directly impacting company revenue and client savings.
JOB REQUIREMENTS (Education, Experience, and Training):
* Minimum HS Diploma or GED
* Minimum 6 months related experience or training.
* Required licensures, professional certifications, and/or board certifications as applicable
* Ability to read addresses on packages and letters to determine delivery sites
* Ability to decipher handwriting
* Ability to operate and adjust a variety of mail processing equipment.
* Communication (written, verbal and listening), customer service and organizational skills
* Ability to understand and carry out written and oral instructions
* Ability to multi-task
* Ability to use software, hardware and peripherals related to job responsibilities including MS office, Word, Excel, Outlook, Internet and Google searches
* Ability to lift objects weighing up to 50 pounds on a regular basis
* Ability to walk and stand for long periods of time.
As a Mail Clerk with MultiPlan, you will be part of an organization with a proud 30-year legacy of experience and growth. We realize that our employees are instrumental to our success, and we reward them accordingly with very competitive compensation and benefits packages, an incentive bonus program, as well as recognition and awards programs. Our work environment is friendly and supportive, and we offer flexible schedules whenever possible, as well as a wide range of live and web-based professional development and educational programs to prepare you for advancement opportunities.
Your benefits will include:
* Medical, dental, and vision coverage
* Life insurance
* Optional and dependent life insurance
* Short- and long-term disability
* 401(k) employer matching
* Paid time off (earn 20 days per year)
* Paid company holidays
* Floating holiday
* Tuition reimbursement
* Flexible Spending Account
* Employee Assistance Program
Summer hours = Memorial Day to Labor day we get off two hours early EVERY FRIDAY!!
Opportunity. Recognition. Satisfaction. Grow your career with MultiPlan!
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, the Company will provide equal consideration to all employees and job candidates without regard to sex, age, race, marital status, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, service in the Armed Forces of the United States, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
Additional BenefitsWe offer a competitive total compensation and benefits package, an incentive bonus program and an employee recognition program that acknowledges and rewards employees for outstanding performance. Here's a summary of the benefits we offer to MultiPlan employees.
•Medical Dental & Vision Insurance
•Optional and Dependent Life Insurance
•Short and Long-Term Disability
•Paid Time Off
•Paid Company Holidays
•Flexible Spending Account