This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/15/2016
END DATE 10/10/2016
Cushman & Wakefield
Springfield, MA, MA
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Company Overview
A leader in facilities services with 65 years of experience. C&W Services is one of the largest facility services companies in the USA & Canada with a 65-year history of helping clients drive down operating expenses, increase facility efficiency and up-time, enable strategic business decisions and create positive experiences for the people who work, shop, learn, live and play in the facilities we maintain. We're building the best team in the industry - our people are the heart and vitality of C&W Services. In joining C&W Services, you're joining a firm with a rich history, blue-chip client list, and the backing of sister company Cushman & Wakefield, one of the world's largest property advisory firms and the reason for our success is simple: talented people. Visit our website at http://cwservices.com.
Purpose of Position:
Sort mail by station and deliver all incoming and outgoing mail, faxes and copy projects. Receive and deliver all incoming packages (i.e. Fedex, UPS, Airborne, Eastern Connection etc.). Pick up and deliver copy jobs, faxes and packages. Keep daily records of all incoming and outgoing mail and packages. Sorting, look-up, proper marking and direction of all U.S.P.S. mail, overnight and interoffice mail. Advise user of mailroom procedures and mailing operations. Proper procedures will be set, updated when necessary, and adhered to at all time. Complete and deliver completed projects from the copy center back to the customer on various machines (ex: Toshiba, Xerox) with a variety of specifications (ex: binding, padding, cutting, numbering).
Duties and Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
* Delivery and pick up of mail, copy projects and faxes throughout floors to and from Office Services.
* Delivery and pick up of Fedex, UPS, Airborne, Eastern Connection and priority mail and any other incoming packages from various vendors.
* Help keep inventory of all supplies in mail areas. This includes UPS shipping supplies, Eastern Connection supplies, boxes etc.
* Assist and advise end users of mail and shipping procedures, i.e. bulk mailings, international shipping etc.
* Maintain daily logs and stat information for tracking and reporting purposes.
* Audit and update mail lists
* Audit and update Mail personnel regarding any misdirected/unidentified mail.
* Process all incoming mail and overnight packages.
* Process all outgoing and interoffice mail.
* Meter all outgoing U.S.P.S. mail.
* Run copy and print job requests per requirements of customer for finished project including print size, finishing, binding, collating, etc.
* Work with customers for print proof approvals and special instructions for each job request.
* Maintain print/copy job log for tracking and billing needs.
* Communicate job status to customer for all copy/print jobs.
* Able to lift 50-75 lbs.
* Basic computer skills
* Valid Driver's License
* High School Graduate or equivalent (GED)
* Copier/FedEx/Postage Machine knowledge
* Excellent Customer Service Skills
* Ability to handle multiple tasks.
* Good interpersonal skills.
* Excellent organizational skills.
* Ability to work with minimal supervision.
* Outstanding punctuality/attendance record.
* Excellent driving record
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.