Mailroom and Copy Center Clerk
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/16/2016
END DATE 10/10/2016
Advantage Resourcing - XPO
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Job Description:
Our client is looking for a Mailroom and Copy Center Clerk to join our team. We are currently seeking an individual to join our Office Services team in Glenview, IL. Our team is focused on hiring the best people in the business. Are you the candidate that we have been searching for* If you would like to be part of a dynamic, creative, and rewarding environment, this is the place for you!
Location: Glenview, IL, 60025
Hours: 8AM-5PM Monday-Friday
* Ensures convenience copiers are working properly, checking for quality via daily inspections. Clears paper jams and informs technicians of specific problems.
* Performs minor repair service on customer copier equipment.
* Maintains records for management reports and inventories of supplies needed.
* Distributes office supplies, fax transmissions and mail to company personnel and/or designated drop-off points as required.
* Calculates charges for jobs performed and maintains some billing logs.
* Responds to and coordinates all service calls required by customer.
* May perform filing duties in conjunction with specific customer requests.
* Maintains meter and service logs.
* Answers customer questions regarding status or feasibility of job requests.
* Ensures upkeep of convenience copier areas by keeping neat and well stocked.
* Performs duties related to the shipping of materials.
* Performs duties related to the receiving of materials.
* May perform meeting room and conference room set ups.
* May perform building occupant moves within assigned facilities.
* May perform re-lamping and light maintenance duties as assigned.
* May perform occasional cleaning duties as needed.
* May require periodic overtime on nights and weekends, including off-hour emergency response.
* Uses shrink-wrap machine, paper cutter, hole driller, bindery equipment, jogger, tape machine, stackers, electric stapler and scales in completion of various jobs contracted.
* Uses all copier equipment, calculator, fax machine, postage meter and some PC.
* Performs filing duties, which may include purging and archiving old documents.
* Performs other duties as assigned.
* Key experience that Ricoh is seeking for this position:
* Basic/Intermediate in MOS outlook, excel, etc.
* Previous mail, shipping/receiving, and print production experience preferred.
* Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills, as they will be customer facing.
* Multi task/handle multiple projects at once and still be detail oriented.
* Applicant should live within 20 miles due to possible short notice OT/shift coverage change. Candidate must be able to be on their feet throughout the day, and be able to lift up to 50 lbs. Requires high school diploma or GED and1-2 years of related work experience.
* Some related copy job experience is preferred.
* Working knowledge of copier and other related equipment and minor repair is preferred.
* Requires knowledge and understanding of shipping/receiving procedures.
* Basic electronics knowledge is preferred.
* Possesses ability to work independently and flexibly to complete projects.
* Possesses ability to determine correct method and packing material as well as check packing slips for accuracy of incoming materials.
* Possesses ability to comprehend instructions concerning mail delivery.
* Possesses troubleshooting and problem solving skills.
* Possesses ability to read and comprehend written technical information in the form of manuals, parts books and related publications.
* Possesses excellent customer relations skills and excellent verbal communication skills.
About Advantage Resourcing
At Advantage Resourcing, our primary objective is to perfectly align the best people with the appropriate jobs. These jobs may be temporary assignments or career positions. We place talented people in a wide variety of jobs working with our client companies in areas such as: engineering, IT, technical, manufacturing, skilled trades, distribution, call centers, clerical, accounting, finance and sales.
Our strength is being able to solve our clients workforce needs by matching people that have the right skills, knowledge and motivation to each opportunity. Advantage Resourcing can help you discover the personal and career success you desire.
Advantage Resourcing Americas, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer offering employment without regard for race, color, religious creed, national origin, ancestry, gender, marital status, age, sexual orientation, sex, gender identity, disability, veteran status, or other legally protected categories. Advantage Resourcing is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.