Mailroom and Print Production
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/10/2016
END DATE 10/10/2016
Advantage Resourcing - XPO
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob Description:
Our client is looking for a Mailroom and Print Production Supervisor to join our team in Baltimore, MD. Our team is focused on hiring the best people in the business. Are you the candidate that we have been searching for* If you would like to be part of a dynamic, creative, and rewarding environment, this is the place for you!
Location: Baltimore, MD, 21209
Hours: Monday-Friday 8:00AM-5:00PM
* Provides operations functions in one or all of the following areas: operates high volume duplicating equipment, performs associated copying tasks, operates high volume document scanning equipment, operate high volume mail processing equipment.
* Ships and receives product and supplies, sorts, distributes and handles incoming and outgoing mail/faxes, as well as applies necessary postage.
* Provides copier maintenance and/or repair of customer site equipment.
* May also perform one of the following at entry level: bindery, QC and final check, housekeeping, file services, call center representative, etc.
* This position reports directly to the Site Manager, Site Supervisor or Assistant Site Manager, depending on site personnel configuration.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Runs high volume copy machines and performs binding and finishing work.
* Operate high volume scanners.
* Operate image handling software Operate MS Office and Email systems Ensures convenience copiers are working properly, checking for quality via daily inspections.
* Clears paper jams and informs technicians of specific problems.
* Maintains records for management reports and inventories of supplies needed.
* Distributes office supplies, fax transmissions and mail to company personnel and/or designated drop-off points as required.
* Calculates charges for jobs performed and maintains some billing logs.
* Responds to and coordinates all service calls required by customer.
* May perform filing duties in conjunction with specific customer requests.
* Delivers completed jobs to pre-determined customer locations within and outside of the site.
* Maintains daily meter and service logs.
* May travel between customer's buildings.
* Answers customer questions regarding status or feasibility of job requests.
* Ensures upkeep of convenience copier areas by keeping neat and well stocked.
* Performs duties related to the shipping and/or receiving of materials.
* Uses shrink-wrap machine, paper cutter, hole driller, bindery equipment, jogger, tape machine, stackers, electric stapler and scales in completion of various jobs contracted.
* Uses all copier equipment, calculator, fax machine, postage meter and some PC.
* Performs filing duties, which may include 'purging' and archiving old documents.
* Performs other duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS (Education, Experience, and Certifications) Typically Required: Requires high school diploma, GED, or equivalent work experience.
* Some related copy job experience is preferred.
* May require a valid driver's license and minimum levels of auto insurance coverage per our policy.
* Demonstrated competency in basic computer skills including proficiency in MS Office Suite. Ricoh is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer -- Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled.
* Candidate will be supporting the printing production center and mail room.
* Must have experience in copy/mail and must able to stand long periods of time.
* Professional demeanor expected.
About Advantage Resourcing
At Advantage Resourcing, our primary objective is to perfectly align the best people with the appropriate jobs. These jobs may be temporary assignments or career positions. We place talented people in a wide variety of jobs working with our client companies in areas such as: engineering, IT, technical, manufacturing, skilled trades, distribution, call centers, clerical, accounting, finance and sales.
Our strength is being able to solve our clients workforce needs by matching people that have the right skills, knowledge and motivation to each opportunity. Advantage Resourcing can help you discover the personal and career success you desire.
Advantage Resourcing Americas, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer offering employment without regard for race, color, religious creed, national origin, ancestry, gender, marital status, age, sexual orientation, sex, gender identity, disability, veteran status, or other legally protected categories. Advantage Resourcing is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.