Main Dining Room - Server - Full Time
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/17/2016
END DATE 12/1/2016
Omni Hotels & Resorts
Bretton Woods, NH
JOB DESCRIPTIONJOB DESCRIPTION:
This position will serve food courses and alcoholic beverages to guests.
* Greet guests when entering the restaurant with a pleasant smile and superior customer service.
* Set tables according to type of event and service standards.
* Take orders and answer questions/offer suggestions on menu selections.
* Communicate with culinary team regarding meal requirements, allergies, dietary needs and special requests.
* Record transaction in MICROS system at time of order.
* Check in with guests to ensure satisfaction with each food course and/or beverage.
* Present accurate check to guest and process payment.
* Maintain cleanliness of work areas throughout the day.
* Clean and set up tables.
* Complete closing duties.
* Must be able to work in a fast paced environment.
* 1 year serving experience with a quality establishment.
* Prior Fine Dining experience preferred.
* Prior serving and cash handling experience preferred.
* Must be able to multi task.
* Must be able to stand and walk for an extended period of time or for an entire shift.
* Must be able to move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing up to 10lbs without assistance.
* Must be able to work flexible shifts including nights, weekends, and holidays.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristics protected by law. The following link provides more information regarding the Federal laws prohibiting discrimination in employment: