Mainenance Manager 8/27/2016
Kansas City, MO
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY General Purpose:
The responsibilities of this position are to manage the planning and implementation of projects in the facility and to oversee the maintenance department in its support of the plant.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Manage all facets of the maintenance function in a 24/7 operation.
* Oversee and provide direction and guidance to the Maintenance Supervisor.
* Define the facility's budgetary needs with changing volumes and products.
* Accomplish projects within the established budgetary and time constraints
* Review the implementation and timing of scheduled projects.
* Work directly with contractors and vendors to ensure work is completed based on recognized standards and ensure that complete drawings and computer programs are obtained and maintained.
* Prioritizing maintenance tasks within the facility .
* Provide training for maintenance employees so that they possess the latest technology and skills. Ensure that GMPs, policies, procedures, processes and regulatory requirements are adhered to during every phase of the maintenance function.