Mainframe Capacity Management
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/23/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONJOB TITLE: MAINFRAME CAPACITY MANAGEMENT
LOCATION: COLLIERVILLE, TN.
* Good Knowledge of z/OS, JES2, SDSF, TSO/ISPF, JCL & other system programming concepts
* Experience with z/OS system programming and exposure to IBM z10/z196/zEC12 or above hardware, IFL and zIIP/zAAP processors
* Working knowledge of standard capacity management forecasting, trending and modeling practices
* Working knowledge of SMF/RMF data, RMF Spreadsheet Reporter Tool
* Capable of z/OS Performance Analysis using various tools such as IBM's RMF, SMF and subsystem analysis tools
* Exposure to tuning and debugging performance problems for z/OS systems including application workloads
* Monitor system performance and suggest tuning requirements as needed
* Exposure to storage capacity planning and configuration and should have good familiarity with typical z/OS application performance analysis
* Ability to use BMC Automator/Visualizer, Tivoli Decision Support(TDS) for Mainframe or similar performance and capacity management software tools
* Knowledge of Workload Manager (WLM) (1.) Incident Management + Change Management (Planning & Execution)