Mainframe Developer 8/9/2016
IT Consulting/Services Company
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Qualifications
* Bachelor's degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
* At least 5 years of experience with IT.
* At least 5 years of experience in Business Process Consulting, problem definition, Architecture/Design /Detailing of Processes
* At least 4 years of experience in IBM Mainframe S390, z/OS, COBOL, DB2 Skills
* At least 3 years of experience in Development/ Configuration/solutions evaluation/ Validation and deployment
*SDLC: Waterfall Development Methodology
*Excellent debugging skills, Strong proclivity to follow coding standards and execute a best practices approach in build processes
*Good understanding of unit/system and functional testing methodology
*Good understanding of third party dependency management and transitive dependency issues
* Analytical and Communication skills
* project and talent management
* Experience with project management