Mainframe Programmer Analyst (Entry Level)
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/16/2016
END DATE 10/16/2016
Winston Salem, NC
JOB DESCRIPTIONUnisys is recruiting an upcoming graduate to be an expert on our ClearPath mainframes for a key client in the financial industry. This position will spend two months onsite with Unisys being trained on our products before working permanently at our client's Winston-Salem, NC location.
*This is for a June 2017 start date*
This Mainframe Programmer Analyst position is responsible for the development and maintenance of the mainframe applications for international and domestic funds transfer systems. This dynamic programmer is expected to work within the SDLC process with project and product management groups.
* Perform programming development on key applications.
* Support existing production systems and operations.
* Design and optimize mainframe databases.
* Develop and execute test plans for changes.
* Create Technical Design documentation.
* Identify programming and operational risks in development/production environments.
* Work with Product Management, Project Management, and Quality Control to ensure successful implementations.
* Currently enrolled or recently graduated with a degree in a Bachelor's of Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or a similar discipline (Graduation dates between June 2016 and June 2017)
* Willingness to develop Algol/Cobol solutions on a Unisys ClearPath mainframe environment.
* Must have strong attention to detail, problem solving and resolution skills.
* Ability to communicate effectively with peers, customers and all management levels.
* Must be able to work with minimal supervision.
* Ability to communicate effectively, work with a team, accept direction, complete projects on time, and work outside normal business hours if needed.
* Mainframe programming experience
* Database programming experience
* C++, Java experience
In addition to challenging projects that effect America's banking system, our client offers competitive salaries and benefits, including a 401(k) plan.
This organization is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. img height=1 width=1 border=0 src=http://unisys.contacthr.com/50744774.jpg /