This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/9/2016
END DATE 10/11/2016
Avamere Family of Companies
JOB DESCRIPTIONMORE INFORMATION ABOUT THIS JOB:
Full-Time Maintenance Assistant
Please apply online at: https://careers-avamere.icims.com
Avamere at Medford
835 Crater Lake Ave.
Medford, OR 97504
The primary purpose of this position is to maintain the grounds, facility and equipment in a safe and efficient manner to assure that a successful maintenance program is maintained at all times.
* Perform routine maintenance on grounds, parking areas, driveways, etc. such as cutting, trimming, sweeping and cleaning.
* Work to include: plumbing, plastering, electrical, carpentry and mechanical.
* Replace bulbs, clean windows and assist others in lifting heavy equipment and supplies.
* Service heating and cooling units/systems.
* Coordinate daily maintenance services with nursing services when performing routine assignments in resident living areas.
* Ensure that the facility and its equipment are properly maintained for resident comfort and convenience.
* Create and uphold an atmosphere of warmth, patience, enthusiasm, and a calm and cheerful environment.
* High School Diploma or equivalent.
* Knowledgeable of maintenance practices, procedures, building codes and safety regulations.
* Knowledgeable of boilers, compressors, generators and various mechanical, electrical and plumbing systems.
* Familiar with maintenance of a building such as a nursing home, apartment complex or business facility.
* Able to minimize waste of supplies and misuse of equipment.
* Maintain confidentiality of all resident care information in accordance with HIPAA guidelines.
The Avamere Family of Companies takes a holistic approach to post-acute care. We have designed a service that combines all of healthcare companies and healthcare professionals tied by the common goal of providing seamless care and support for all of our patients.
Avamere Rogue Valley is a 110-bed skilled nursing facility that provides both sub-acute and long-term care. Take a walk in our courtyard and take in a local artist s work that changes quarterly or come to our therapy gym and see how hard our patients work and the relationships they build with their therapist. We have a specialty wound care program with certified wound nurses directed by a physician who specializes in wound care. Rogue Valley is currently looking for top notch talent to join their all-star interdisciplinary team.